We would like to thank all our staff team for their incredible commitment and dedication, who have worked tirelessly to manage the risks of COVID-19 while providing compassionate care and support to your loved ones. We know that you, too, have made sacrifices during this incredibly difficult time and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this pandemic.
How can you visit your loved one during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- The safest way to connect with residents is through phone calls, video calls on FaceTime or Zoom or Buddy the Robot! If you would like to schedule a video call or be set up to use Buddy the Robot, email Jordan, Director of the Therapeutic Recreation Department.
- Outdoor Visits must be scheduled in advance, limited to four individuals for 30 minutes. All visitors must sign in and be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 by a staff member. Residents and visitors are required to wear a mask at all times, maintain at least a 6 feet distance and use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the visitation area. Outdoor Visits are weather dependent and will be canceled due to extreme heat, rain, snow or a weather warning is issued.
- Outdoor Window Visits must be scheduled in advance with facility to ensure success of visit.
- Compassionate Caregiver Visits are handled case by case for end of life or health related reasons. Visitor should expect to be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 by a staff member and wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Call Haven Homes for more information.
- The Essential Caregiver program is to help reduce social isolation, provide emotional support, preserve and promote quality of life in our residents. Essential Caregivers will be family members, friends or outside caregivers who provided care and support to residents prior to the pandemic. They will be designated based on the wishes of the resident and in consultation with our interdisciplinary team. Call Haven Homes for more information.
- Indoor Visitation will be available when Haven Homes is in Level 2. A facility may be in Level 2 if there has not been a COVID-19 exposure at the facility in the past 28 days. All visits must be scheduled in advance with Jordan, Director of the Therapeutic Recreation Department. All visitors must sign in and be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 by a staff member. Visitors are required to wear proper PPE, maintain at least a 6 feet distance and follow all infection control guidance. If the facility identifies that a resident or staff has COVID-19, Haven Homes is required to restrict indoor visitation for at least 28 days.
Preferred method of scheduling indoor visits is using Sign Up Genius, click the button below for available dates and times.